I got an Angle Grinder. Not on the wiki, 0 circulation. In my display case for now.
0 Circulation Item?
Started by Basil [3753958] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 106 likes ·
Grinding - Knirt [3033570]
· 32 likes ·
If that's not a crime...it should be. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 25 likes ·
It's a new item obtained in crimes that will be useful in new things coming soon. It certainly won't be at zero circulation for long, that figure updates once a day, how rare it will be remains to be seen....
Where... How..? 🤔
New item. Already a bunch on market. Sell quick before markets flooded and price drops
It's a new item obtained in crimes that will be useful in new things coming soon.
It certainly won't be at zero circulation for long, that figure updates once a day, how rare it will be remains to be seen....
Which crime?
Can we get a new crime update? Need something to talk about that doesn't involve sockets desperately.
Grinding
If that's not a crime...it should be.
What crime did y'all get them grinders from? Ready to refill my nerve.
I'm all for making a profit, but I'll sit and wait til the crime comes out and that price is at least halved before going near it
f**k me I was hoping for an Ang3l Grinder (NOT ANG3L GRINDR)
CALL ME AN ANG3L GRINDER THE WAY I GRIND FOR THAT KARMA
The slightly smug expression on his face is the cherry on top ahahahaa
I went to buy it off the Item Market but accidentally bought a flight delay instead.
Whoops!
Anyways, what crime drops this again?
Based on the item description it should only be available to buy in china
I don't see any new uniques listed, so the most likely spot by my estimation burglarizing Old Factory, Foundry or maybe Shipyard.
EDIT: Personal statistics show that OP has been focusing on increasing his Burglary skill level since Feb 8. Guess the question now is, which industrial target drops it?
Baby, grind with me
Relax your mind, take your time with me
I'll love you deeper if you ride for me
Now come and kiss me 'til your body gets weak
Just grind with me, baby
Grind with me (Slow grind)
Relax your mind, take your time with me (Slow grind)
I'll love you deeper if you ride for me (Slow grind)
Now come and kiss me 'til your body gets weak (Slow grind)
Just grind with me, baby
On one hand, yes, on the other hand, if a crime releases with it soon and you only get via city drops, it could be a flood of demand with minimal supply.
For me 10m is nuf to grab one now and not think about it later. If I spent and extra 9m I don't care. If I have to spend an extra 90m I would care. Simple as that.
Obviously varies depending on your financial situation. If you're poor probably better to simply not do the crime until it's affordable regardless.