.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 8 likes ·
[image: media1.tenor.com] Edit: Just as a note since it was deleted the OP was basically top 10 spenders in my bazaar are getting a lottery giveaway at end of Feb
this is not a trading post , its a giveaway
Edit: Just as a note since it was deleted the OP was basically top 10 spenders in my bazaar are getting a lottery giveaway at end of Feb
Congrats!
Is it really a giveaway if it's only meant for 10 specific people though?😅
I will pick top10 most frequently customer of my bazaar and give a SE (picked by lottery among these 10) and some other gifts for the rest of 9 persons at the end of February.
This sounds like the winners are basically already decided? Maybe more fitting in Fun & Games
Would be F&G then, but since it's pushing to try to get someone to mass spend in his bazaar, it's really a trading post disguised as a giveaway.
Ironically giveaway would go in F&G and trading post in Trading forum. Neither of which are GD.
So it's posting a Trading post disguised as F&G in GD while specifying that it's not a Trading post when it is in fact a trading post.
Its not end if feb yet, and it just started
Nvm delete this. Its a wrong idea
I wanted to do a competition for the community but nvm . And yes my wording wasn’t correct. But I really don’t need to do any competition or giveaway I am already selling more than anyone else in the game for a long time consistently .
I guess I will just send to those guys who have been shopping for last 1 year I guess.
it was for top most frequent buyers
Tease.
Best way to do it really. You can also throw it in your actual trading thread and keep a tally to encourage your top customers. It's a good incentive but doesn't do anything for GD people really (or even F&G people).
Moved to Graveyard at OPs request