Look at my mug stats and if you think that it’s done via websockets then I think that says all it needs to 🤣
posting sale and mug logs proves nothing though. Can very easily be delayed stalker mugs and whatnot. If somebody isn’t in hospital, or online; and is known to have stuff listed on the item market often enough, may as well punt a mug
23:00:55 - 08/10/25 You sold an Axe (Roshambo) on the item market to innocent_angel at $94,000,000 each for a total of $89,300,000 after $4,700,000 in fees
23:01:04 - 08/10/25 Nath mugged you (with 3 others) for $7,233,300 sending you to the hospital for 0h 45m [
I had one of these. Sold an item on IM for 250m. 28s later, I got attacked. 5s after that, someone joined. Seems very unlikely the buyer tipped anyone off since they’ve bought before and are very small & the two muggers are mentioned multiple times in this thread.
I came to find out how they did it. Is the consensus that they somehow get alerted when something sells for big money on the item market. They know who sold it. So they attack. Is that right? That the surveillance in these cases is on the item market and it has nothing to do with any of my API keys?