Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by mr_blackkraft [4045699] on in Fun & Games.

19 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

mr_blackkraft [4045699]

ARE YOU TIRED OF THESE MEASLY LOW POT STEALERS?!?!?! I KNOW I AM!!!!!! THIS IS MY ATTEMPT TO HAVE A ACTUALLY WORTH IT DOUBLE OR STEAL GAME!!! il do my best to try and stay on top of it....

RULES!!!!!

IF YOU STEAL THE MINIMUM IS 100 K FOR A NEW POT!!!

SECOND AND ONLY OTHER RULE!!!!

THE MINIMUM AMOUNT YOU CAN STEAL IS 500K!!!!!

☆someone trys stealing under 500k feel free to ignore☆

IL START WITH 100K!!!!!

 

Congratulations=JasonYeom!!!!!

NEW HIGHEST POT=1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!

 

Rileio [3878757]

I mean I guess I'll double

 

NOICE -- 01:11:11 - 11/02/26 mr_blackkraft sent some Xanax to you with the message: Thx for posting on mine and getting involved :)

mr_blackkraft [4045699]

Thinking of graving this thread.. the reason...still low pots, and ppl not responding or showing proof kind of messes game up. I think il try 1 more time creating a new one with better rules or stipulations. I just threw this one together. I will take more time with this next one. For those of you involved I appreciate all of you and I hope to see you in the next one