Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Daily upkeep

Started by BillyMays [360330] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

BillyMays [360330]

I just realized this morning that I have not been charged with my housing daily upkeep since the start of this current month.   I didn't see anything about changes anywhere (I didn't look super hard though)   just wanted to bring it up. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Your spouse is working in a company that has a special that removes all staff and upkeep fees for your property.

 

Thanks!