Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Karma Bug

Started by CelestialRel [3903544] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
CelestialRel [3903544]

Devices: iPhone 13 & Microsoft Surface Laptop Pro

Browser: Torn PDA Default(phone) & Google Chrome(laptop)

 

 

[Showing incorrect karma count on my profile]

 

 

I've been experiencing an issue with the amount of karma shown on my profile. It's showing 14 when I have 26. I also checked if I have any dislikes and I do not. I would really appreciate a fix for this so I am represented appropriately, thank you.

 

Below I've linked my forum posts that add up to 26 karma.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=24&t=16532905&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=26891124 

[14 likes alone]

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=16525661&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=26798862

[+1 like]

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=16527772&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=26804463

[+1 like]

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16526464&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=26805304

[+2 likes]

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=22&t=15909418&b=0&a=0&start=7360&to=26812199

[1+ likes]

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16532639&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=26886433

[+4 likes]

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=13&t=15969448&b=0&a=0&start=98620&to=26889774

[+2 likes]

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=13&t=15969448&b=0&a=0&start=98780&to=26892501

[+1 like] 

Mentions: . · [OPEN] MD GRAPHICS - Custom Profile Pictures · Cosmic's Graphics - Hand Drawn - Waitlist Closed · CT all 15 Snow Globes Walkthrough guides 2025 · NEW RULES 5h from last post = 10m prize · OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread · Personal Calendar

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

As mentioned above, your karma gains are affected by several factors. I imagine some of the likes did not count because of someone mass spamming likes.

 

Thanks!