Can someone be a witness for my marriage please pays 5,000 I'll choose three people
Witness for marrige
Started by maniaclegend [4080945] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- VladBull [2321305] Committee
· 2 likes ·
ofc, I'll do it for free :P
ofc, I'll do it for free :P
yes
Yes and after throw the bouquet to me
I read that wrong. I paid the money to go to the wedding. I am so tired
yes
anything for Sukuna
Do I get a wedding present?
graved