I read some guide and it said you should stop happy jump when you're at 800k battle stats
My question is, is it 800k each stats or in total? The guide did not specify on that
Started by Mengde [3951567] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I read some guide and it said you should stop happy jump when you're at 800k battle stats
My question is, is it 800k each stats or in total? The guide did not specify on that
800k each stat
Wow that's crazy, I guess I need more money then
Thanks for the answer ^^
Stop at 400k each unless you’re doing 99k happy jumps in a 10* AN
400K per stat is the happy jump limit (where it stops being more ffective than natural energy + xanax) and 800K is the 99K jump limit
I stopped at 200kish in each stat, 1600 energy each day (3 xanax, refill and natural regen) is more effective and helps you unlock gyms faster than stacking for a happy jump.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16294074&b=0&a=0
make ur own decisions ;)