Hey players, am new here and you?
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey players, am new here and you?
i m very very new.
I would describe myself as used but still some life left
Hi, welcome to the game!
There is a vast amount of information and guides for new players in the Guides section of the forum
My suggestion is to have a good read to familiarize yourself with the do's and don'ts, to help you get started.
Enjoy the game :)
new also, any tips or help? hehe
Old
I must admit, when I opened this post I expected completely different replies.
hello fellow kid hahaha
Hello 👋 am not really new here.
i am also nub
d3vl was very helpful to nub player like me
u should contact them and introduce urself
We're all new here....... How are you....?
Hai. Am Ovo JD.
Just turn around man
Moved to the grave. No content.