So i got this important book called The Book : Ugly Energy is a Book Item.
Increases maximum energy to 250 for 31 days.
But I have 1546 job point and I need 1746 mission point in 6 days so what to do ?
Started by Pilgrim_Reaper [3860818] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
So i got this important book called The Book : Ugly Energy is a Book Item.
Increases maximum energy to 250 for 31 days.
But I have 1546 job point and I need 1746 mission point in 6 days so what to do ?
Do missions
Guess I’ll answer again since you just want to ask the question over and over.. grind out missions for as many mission points as you can get. You can also get a job at a 10 star private security firm to trade job points for mission points. Now quit crying in global and copy/pasting the same question as this has now been answered 3 times. Hope this helps
Do the missions you only need 200 points in 6 days its possible if you are lucky, i get lots of missions with rewards over 40 points.
And then, after they do this, put the book in their display and don't touch for a couple years until they have the stats and finances to support using it.
Moved to Questions and Answers