Target reached
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
WILL CLOSE THE FORUM THREAD WHEN IM NO LONGER BUYING
Can I still get in on this?
Yeah, still got about 450 defends to go
Still open got the money fast with no hassle 😌👌
I'll sell you losses, inbox me please
GOOD guy, very much respectful, very fast, flirtaous, and very buisness smart 🤠👍🏼
Bump
Paid sharpish no hassle at all
is this still open for me to attack and collect
Yeah still open 👍🏼
Trustworthy, fast payment and kind!
Still open?
Yeah open 24/7, if I’m asleep when you attack you’ll get payment first thing in the the morning