Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crimes Bug

Started by Bloody_Howard [3887810] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

TaroSakamoto [3110485] ×1

Bloody_Howard [3887810]

I dont know if its worth any reward or not but I may have found a bug. I was on a coworkers profile in my music store job when I noticed their offense were nearly 5000 less than mine and they had been jailed far less than me. Impressed I looked to see in which crimes. I noticed then that all their crimes were 0 other than OCs.I thought this must be a bug for sure. Link to the profile below.

 

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3110485

Mentions: TaroSakamoto [3110485]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Closed per above, they are on the old Crimes system and have not migrated to the new one yet.

 

Thanks!