Is this a bug? I had scheduled for Weekday, which means Friday or prior normally but how did this end up slipping to late night Satursday?
[image: i.ibb.co]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Started by BlitzAttack [2645530] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Is this a bug? I had scheduled for Weekday, which means Friday or prior normally but how did this end up slipping to late night Satursday?
[image: i.ibb.co]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
It is a scheduling "preference", not a selection, you are not guaranteed to get your way all the time. If both factions that have been matched have the same preference, it will be picked. If you have different preferences, then the system decides the start being weekday/weekend based on a coin toss. Your opponents have set their preference to Weekend and won the coin toss.
Thanks!