Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Greenleaf Competition

Started by DoctorCuraga [2615198] on in Fun & Games.

50 replies · 201 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DoctorCuraga [2615198]

This one's for alla y'all new players out there sporting a leaf in your Adam Eve Snake special place.  profile.

 

Free stuffs every time I check in to this thread, but it'll be the last poster that I send to when I do (ongoing though, welcome to human RNG.) Last poster steals from penultimate, basically, until next time I check. Ad infinitum

 

 

Multiple posts allowed, but surely you should be concentrating on Gym / Crimes / Tutorial Guides / War more.

DoctorCuraga [2615198]

Last bump. Not unhappy that greenleafs apparently don't read forums much, saves me bothering (so far.) 

 

EDIT: also avoids the whole "Again I am requesting 100 days old before can post" done to death meme.