Hey all, it's everyone's seventh-favourite maplish here and this time looking to give away some amount of my stuff! Today we'll be clearing out my miscellaneous tab, which means this one's for the collectors out there!!
The rules are simple:
- pick an item from the miscellaneous tab, and put as many of that item as you can in your display case. Overpricing them in your bazaar works as well, or if you have neither a ghost trade with them added will work for me to be able to confirm how many you have.
- comment the name of the item in this thread, and how many you have and where I should look for them.
- If you have more of that item than I have in my collection, I will send you all of mine!
For a little twist, I ask that winners NOT disclose whether they win the item so that everyone who comes after has to decide whether to try for something not yet commented or to gamble on whether the prior player won my stuff.
Good luck all, may the odds be ever in your favour!