You too? I thought it was just mine?
Nuke on Nuke?
Started by Albertoo [114591] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 110 / 110 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I could see it. I know there’s a heated rivalry with the faction you’re about to war
.....who the f**k are Haven of the Exalted
edit- who *were* Haven of the Exalted
Erm…..
What the fresh hell was that? Did someone mistype a name? xD
Seems like it deleted the fac :S
And the crowd goes………. Mild?
who the f**k is haven of the exiled and why wasn’t this bomb on nuke / JamilB / TnL / PT anyone???
who the hell even is that faction?? or i guess was lol
Does this go into history as the most pointless wasted bomb?
What a cooler!!!
What the f**k was that bomb 😂😂😂
L O L
db on a tiny faction that a chain bonus would of killed?
Mentions: Haven of the Exiled [54763]
Petition to remove the merit from whoever dropped that for being an absolute pussy
I think I speak for everyone when I say
WHO THE HECK ARE “HAVEN OF THE EXILED” ????
who dropped that. what a f**king colossal waste
19:01:48 - 18/02/26 You were sent to the hospital for 7h 58m : Injured during bomb blast
8 hours in the hospital for this...