Is there any sort of tool that I can use to get an estimate of someone's battle stats that I don't have to install? I've seen a few script tools that say they'll show you someone's stat estimate right on their page in torn, but I haven't seen anything where you can just search up someones name to see their estimate without downloading.
Battle Stat Estimator?
Started by niiiku [3146514] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Never heard of anything that you don't have to install, but T-Dups BSP is worth installing if you need estimates.
FFscouter.com, there awesome script as well
Estimating stat range by rank = old school way
Mentions: Estimating stat range by rank
I mean, without logging in, my site still does that:
https://ffscouter.com/player-view?player_id=1844049
But yeah, use the script, it is so much better.
try stats reveal from company perks, no need to install anything at all
You can use Tornium's website to look at users' stats. It is scoped by faction so you won't be able to see everything. There's also a userscript which you can sign in through Discord to use if you don't want to use an API key.
Disclaimer: I'm the developer of Tornium.