I need a new girlfriend to kiss.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I'm gonna die alone with no cute girl loving me, where's my affection which often encourages them to reciprocate.
No call/ no show.
I got a Snapchat: Callmemaybe4101
Ladies I don't feel handsome without a 1 to 1.
Well...I guess it's an interest?
Is the old girlfriend not cutting it anymore?
Can an old girlfriend say toodle-oo and cut when things get hard?
Moved to Graveyard. Spam