ya the stats on the live version are all over the place. When you make a deposit my calculations get thrown off and it looks like you made big gains. The formula i used for the rebalance and the spread is different so the amounts are off. I have been using a 7D chart on both and rebalancing like once a week and its been a lot steadier. Depends on the market which has been red for days (like the real stock market).
Right now I have tweaked all of the calculations so it is less aggressive, vault spread should follow the same strategy as rebalance, fixed some fee calculations, fixed some out of money issues when cash on hand is low amount, reworked the swing trading strategy and I also have a "minimal option" which hides everything and just keeps the vault spread, rebalance and withdrawal features.
I'll make a release this weekend. This version should be stable and then I'll start testing on PDA.
[script] Smart Stock Vault
Started by Faids [3661908] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 98 / 98 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Smart Stock Vault — What's New (v7.2.9 → v8.0.3)
Minimal Mode (New)
- Minimal Mode — In Settings > Vault, enable "Minimal Mode" to show only Vault Spread, Rebalance, Withdraw, and options (Lock Blocks, Smart Mode). Hides P&L, Swing Trading, Daily Income, and the stock breakdown so you can focus on deposit and withdraw. Uses Torn's default stock display for your portfolio.
Swing Trading
- Merge into existing positions — Add shares to an existing position without creating duplicates. The script shows a notice and uses a weighted-average calculator when you add to a stock you already hold.
- Undo close position — After closing a swing position, you get a 15-second "Undo" to restore it.
- Notes and tags — Add notes and tags (swing, scalp, mistake, lesson, etc.) to positions and completed trades.
- Edit and delete journal entries — Edit or delete completed journal entries to fix stats.
- Smarter signals — RSI signals are filtered by trend strength (ADX) and volume to reduce false signals in choppy markets.
- Volatility-based targets — Suggested target and stop levels now adapt to volatility (ATR).
- Cleaner numbers — Target and stop percentages show as 3%, 3.5%, 4% instead of long decimals.
Vault Spread & Rebalance
- Swing strategy — New deposit strategy that matches the swing scan logic; now the default.
- Deposit/rebalance alignment — Deposit allocations match rebalance logic so you don't need to rebalance right after depositing.
- Same filters everywhere — ADX and volume filters apply to vault spread and rebalance, not just swing signals.
- Simpler UI — Removed the Analyze button; Vault Spread, Rebalance, and Withdraw analyze when you click them.
Display & UI
- Whole numbers — Total vault value and Portfolio P&L show as whole numbers (no decimals).
- Teal theme — Swing Trading and Rebalance use a consistent teal theme.
Bug Fixes
- Fixed rebalance modal error when clicking sell/buy buttons.
- Fixed tier calculation for stocks with multiple benefit tiers.
- Fixed lock blocks display not matching calculations.
- Fixed incorrect loose share values when Lock Blocks was enabled.
This looks fire glad someone has taken over to dev the script I might stop developing and keep it for u xd
Cant find the analyze option which used be on the top right corner alongside settings options.
I removed it. If you want to see the signals that used to appear at the bottom use the swing trade signals, they are the same/better. When you click withdraw, rebalance or vault spread the "analyze" happens automatically.
Gambling Module: Next Release
Instant deposit or withdrawal to the stock of your choice. Presets are customizable. Respects locked blocks, locked stocks, swing trades, etc.
[image: imgur.cxtbin.com]
Edit : Had to full reinstall TornTools and reconfig to fix this issue
Having issues ever since i've installed this script, seems like its conflicting with my TornTools stocks filter. Big issue here is I cant get it to reset, so now none of my stocks will display if I have TornTools filter enabled. I could not get this problem to go away by uninstalling/reinstalling etc. Any ideas?
I use torn tools and don’t have an issue. I’ll play around with the settings. What browser are you using?
Couldn't reproduce on firefox with most recent version of torn tools. I am on linux though.
I love this. Giving it a try and seeing if I can make some money from this. I noticed there was an analyze button before and now it is gone. Whats up with that? seemed to be good to refresh everything. I like some of the possible updates that will be coming excited to see that in action!
I'm using Opera browser when I had issue. Reinstall worked for now, exported my settings just in case it happens again
Smart Stock Vault v9.0.3
Release notes since v8.0.3
New in v9.0.3
- Analyze button – Refresh signals on your vault stock list without running Vault Spread, Rebalance, or Withdraw. Placed next to Rebalance; hidden in Minimal Mode. Mobile-friendly layout.
New in v9.0.2
- Backtest system – Node.js scripts to validate strategies on historical OHLC data
- Gamble "Always open" – Option to keep the Gamble section expanded by default
- Fixes – Gamble cash display, wallet handling, decimals, collapse behavior
- Changes – Gamble collapsed by default; teal title; tooltips removed
New in v9.0.1
- Close Position modal – Styled modal with P&L, fee, exit reason (Manual/Target/Stopped)
- Signals on position cards – BUY/SELL/TAKE PROFIT badges with age (e.g. "5m"); stale indicator after 30 min
- Refresh signals – Single button updates prices and signals for positions
- Select All – Quick action in Settings → Vault
- Portfolio P&L chart – Equity curve over time with period filters
- Fixes – Per-stock gain % (FIFO cost basis), chart overlays, vault controls on mobile
- Changes – Position card layout (signal badge with ticker)
New in v9.0.0
- Visual charts – TradingView Lightweight Charts integration:
- Candlestick charts with 60 days OHLC from Tornsy
- Entry marker, target/stop lines, zoom, pan, crosshair
- SMA 20 and Bollinger Bands overlays (toggle on/off)
- Supported on Position, Signal, Journal, Quick Block, and Vault trade charts
This is a major update for the 9.0 series. Here's what's new:
Visual Charts – I've integrated interactive candlestick charts using TradingView's Lightweight Charts library. They show swing trade status, entry/exit levels, and optional SMA and Bollinger Band overlays. Right now they're mainly for visualization, but I may add more features later.
Gamble Module – Added by request. It lets you quickly deposit or withdraw cash to a chosen stock so you can move money fast when needed. This respects the various stock locks (blocks, swings, buy/sell lock, etc).
Analyze Button – Also added by request. It runs the same strategy logic as Vault Spread and Rebalance and shows signals (BUY/SELL/HOLD, etc.) directly on the main stock list, without executing trades.
Performance – The script was getting large, so I minified it and cut the file size by about half. If you want the readable source with comments, I can share it.
This release covers the main features I had planned. Going forward I'll focus on feedback, so please report issues or suggest improvements if you'd like more updates.
Why do i need to manual add my swing trades with api access the api can see it and see i have loose cash not in an active block increment
I would just have to decide whether or not to track the stock
Any option to turn off the stock list but keep everything else ?
Its just bloat for me
You want to buy the swing trade with your on hand cash rather then assigning stocks you already own, or a combo. I started implementing this in an earlier version but ran into a couple of road blocks and forgot about it. I'll add it back in the next update. I did notice an issue when adding a swing position that already has a position opened, I will fix this as well.
As for the stock list, this is my main screen (I have default off). I will turn it into a collapse menu like the rest of the modules and make all of the modules able to stay open like the gamble module. In a prettier way then the checkbox. Perhaps even better, customize hide/show for each module in settings, so you can pick and choose what you want to see.
When I buy swing trades i do it via the panic button cuz i sell another stock and to buy this one
I use another offsite calculator i made for notification to tell mebwhst to buy same with selling
Which is run Local on antoher machine
When i withdraw money and wanna deposit via panic button
It says i dont have money until i refresh
Does the panic button not look into where money is stored on the page or look towards the api for amount
I can't replicate this. What stock and money amounts are you using?
Adding buy/sell directly from swing trade module will solve this. Close your old swing, buy a new one with your cash. next release.
but i dont use the swing option i have more info from other sources
i just use panic button to buy
like from the original script from which you forked it from
i select what i wanna sell all from and select the stock i wanna buy and press panic button
if i exclude a stock would i be able to sell everything from only that stock
meaning everything including the active block i have while i still have the lock blocks on ?