ghost grave same shit yeah i got slimed LOL
grave
Started by GET_SLIMED_TWIN [4022555] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Eh I dont particularly care. They're odd for doing it and people are odd for simping/getting baited in the first place.
You just need to apply the old rule: Doesn’t matter; had (e) sex.
shhhh gng
Twin slimed himself
it just annoys me that there are always ppl who work hard in this game i can name like 10 who do plushi runs like 10 times and then there are ppl like this. Seeing hr networth really made me jealous but there is nothing one can do your right.
you don't have to be jealous, you can join the strat cuz
Lmao
great, another one of satan's dumbass noobs got free. Go on now, get back in your cage, no one wants to see you shamelessly posting your shit attempt to slide into some random chick's DMs
I know Canadiancutie in irl. "He" wont do such thing.
Don't worry I think your a winner!
?? hey you can take the anger out on me and i dont mind it at all but pls dont say anything about my faction leader. and you can take that random chick all to yourself respectfully. Peace
Seems like you did give 2fks tho.
Upset they may be impersonating someone with the photo
then upset that it looks ai
------
upset they weren't catfishing you
then upset they were....
you haven't been around long enough to know about your faction leader, that said technically I just called you a dumbass noob and nothing there was specifically against him. You'll find out in time, I won't spoil it for ya :) cheers
they were messaging in global on how they were skilled at catfishing the first part is entirely a joke, basically trying to talk to another dude.and yeah i did say i gave 2 fk lol but i deleted the whole message.
I am skilled... I'm a master at my craft
am I wrong gng