I have ZERO experience but for a crisp high five and a cool 1 to2.5 MIL I will make you a shitty graphic in MS paint [up to 3 re-drafts] I have literally nothing better to do with my time and it sounds funny, atleast you'd be getting catgirl SWEAT, TEARS AND BLOOD poured into your artwork instead of using A.I!!
[5% discount for fellow mimi's]
Neko Graphics
Started by Sanzabooku [3204981] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Have any examples?
Nope! But I'm willing to do the first one for 1/2 off because of that, consider it portfolio building discount X3
I mean I guess I did make the faction tag, and the faction/company banners are bashed but made by me too
Alright ill take one
Oh shit FR FR? Mail me what you're looking for and size, we can start working from there!
I did lol
First one done~!