Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by sJames [2396675] on in Attacking.

32 replies · 333 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

sJames [2396675]

CLOSED


Hello!

 

I’m still looking to buy losses! As long as this post is here I will pay for losses. Escapes too for 380k each! I'll help

 

More than 1000 losses delivered and paid so far!

 

IMPORTANT!! MINIMUM OF 3!!

I will not pay for less than 3 losses !!!

 

Payment:

< 10 losses            = $230k / loss
from the 11th loss  = $250k / loss
from the 51th loss  = $265k / loss
from the 101th loss= $280k / loss


You get your OWN supplies. Wait for payment. I'm busy like any human being, payments will come whenever I have time. At least once a day.


No need to confirm with me. Get started now by attacking and be patient with payment please.

 

If I don't pay within 24hrs you can PM me

 

Payment in xanax possible. PM me if interested

 

Greetings