So happy Torniversary to me I guess....here's what I've learned after playing this game for 365 days.....I shouldn't play RR....anyhow that is all.
One year in.
Started by _Kuolema_ [3617748] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Good gambling is bad. "Kuolema quittaa univelat."
Opitpahan olemaan (that is a very important life lesson)
and how did that make you feel...?
It made me feel bad...
You'd think after the first 1b I lost I wouldn't do it again but nope I lost another 1bn. Gotta build up the networth...again...
Brother be honest, did you start drinking harder after Canada won?
Never give up bro. I played RR and lost my entire networth 3 times... you just have to try harder man. There's a trick to it i can teach you if you want. I can show you my RR stats if you want... And Of course it will cost you, but it will be worth it.... probably
Great story bro. So detailed and I love how you told us everything.
20,40,80,160. and repeat.
;)
Nonono, you must play RR, so that I can waste lots of E trying to mug you