Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about Racing

Started by CyberMeta [2173407] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Data [1610898] ×1

CyberMeta [2173407]

I know that a dirt-oriented Edomondo NSX is fastest on the parkland, two islands, and hammerhead tracks, but I don't know whether Turbo 2 or 3 is better overall for those three tracks. Can anyone help?(also, long ratio or short ratio for the three tracks?)

Bruneau [2904573]

If you scroll down to the bottom of Data's profile you will see what they use. I'm not saying it's the absolute best information but it has done well for me.

Mentions: Data [1610898]