I want to spent my job points in Education but I find myself confused about "Should I make all of three stats distributed evenly or raising one stat only?".
Thank you for your time.
Started by Cyst [2584251] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I want to spent my job points in Education but I find myself confused about "Should I make all of three stats distributed evenly or raising one stat only?".
Thank you for your time.
Depends if you're planning on joining a player-run company that requires higher stats in different categories.
If you're just sitting in the Education job for a while, you might as well keep them balanced to keep your future options open.
I see, I was thinking if I distribute them evenly I can suit myself in any position of the company. Become more flexible, but it cost more time for me to doubling recommended stats of a company. Am I missing something?
I'm not 100% sure what you're asking now, but working for a company and buying trains will be a quicker way of raising one or two of your stats, but the best way of raising all three equally will be in the Education job. Sorry if I've misunderstood you.
No, no, no. You did well, it's me who doesn't write clearly.
I'm clearly forgot that we can buy trains, so whatever my lowest stat can catch up later while I'm still in company. I think I know for what to do .. for now. Once again thank you for your insight.
Best of luck for you <3