Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

February Subscriber Issue

Started by Nodez [4034026] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Nodez [4034026]

Hello,

 

I am really sorry to bother and a bit new to Torn so I do apologize if I'm wrong in my thinking.

 

Reason for reaching out is because I had subscribed to the monthly sub on 23/12/25. On 01/01/2026, I received my monthly item. On 01/02/2025, I did not. I had purchased some donator packs in between January and February and am not sure if that messed something up or not. I was charged on 01/02/2026 but did not receive a monthly item.



Again, I do apologize if I messed something up. Just want to make sure it doesn't happen again.

 

 

Thank you for your time and help.

 

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Looks like your subscription renewal was delayed from the Amazon side so you were technically not subscribed from 23rd Jan - 1st Feb. I am not sure we can do anything here because when the rewards were sent out, you were not subscribed. But you can send an email to payments@torn.com with your case and see if bogie wants to sort something out for you. I don't know whose mistake this was.

 

Thanks!