Closed
Closed
Started by An_D [3978946] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 76 / 76 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 76
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
I love fishing and watching how they live, and would like to join the giveaway
I would like to join the give away by saying that despite this games appeal towards crime, the community it attracts is a fine group of degenerates.
wow your dog look adorable :) can I join the giveaway
For my faction mates
Sending a huge shoutout to my faction mates in "the House of Fun".
Their constant support and guidance make every day in Torn City a truly rewarding experience!
To anyone struggling and feeling rushed at life,
Take a deep breath and relax your mind. You will get there someday. It may not be today or tomorrow or not even next month. But we should focus on what we can do now, and what really matters. And we know one of it is Torn!
It’s nice how there’s so many people who do giveaways like this, always nice to see people giving stuff back to their community
I like puppies
Had some Chop Salad Subs for dinner tonight. Really good.
I like that three birthdays and an anniversary in my family fall so close together that we just throw one big shindig each year and it's always so much fun.
best game ever !! been enjoying it a lot
everyone drink their water and get good sleep!
I enjoy watching football.
I love torn
Another day above ground is worth celebrating 🥳
☮️
Bump
I like trains
I would like to appreciate the co-leader of our faction, -Andromeda, for everything she does for us. She puts in so much time and effort to keep us organized, motivated, and moving forward.
Put me in big dog
Me calling you big dog is me saying
You along with all others in the thread are all dogs and we gotta eat
So keep killing it yall