M T
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- RedGobbo [3619801]
· 12 likes ·
I confess that your desire for an anonymous hole seems suspicious to me.
I confess that your desire for an anonymous hole seems suspicious to me.
I must confess that I consider giving up the forums due to recent influx of shitty threads.
You know there already is one right, and people get paid Donator Packs for their confessions?
If this is your level of thought please stop thinking...
I like your fess hole
hah, nice try bogie
no comment, I plead the fifth and want my lawyer
Moved to Graveyard per OP request.