Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a long-term marriage partner

Started by Jelli_Jynx [3890054] on in Properties.

3 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Jelli_Jynx [3890054]

This is going to be 5.5+ years. 

 

Not looking for anything romantic, just putting that up front. I’m looking for someone active who actually wants to build a friendship over time. Ideally someone who can turn into a genuine long-term in-game best friend, and if it naturally grows beyond the game into a real friendship, I’m open to that too.

 

This is a long commitment, so I want it to feel worth it for both of us. I enjoy doing random gifts, anniversary stuff, and holidays (Christmas, Valentine’s, birthdays, etc.), and just helping out when I can. I’m looking for someone who has that same mindset, putting in effort and thought.

 

Help with upkeep is expected. Please be able to pay your own way. I like helping where I can, but I’m not here to fully carry someone.

 

I don’t expect daily communication, but I do value staying in touch. It’s a lot more fun when you actually know the person you’re tied to instead of it just being a name on your profile.

 

Housing-wise, I’m currently renting a PI and plan to buy and build one up within the next month, so happiness won’t be maxed during that transition.

 

Level and age don’t matter. What matters is activity, consistency, and being a decent human.

 

Also, I’ll be staying in my current faction.

 

Discord is my preferred way to talk, and I’ll share that after marriage.

 

If you’re looking for something similar, feel free to reach out.