bruh.Now i know what type of people in here.no moral.just toxic.irl you will be looking innocent but just stupid ass mf
About this thread
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 41
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- RiotFrog [3643615]
· 10 likes ·
I mug children on scooters - SkinnyPeen [2176021]
· 4 likes ·
You're allowed to say the word 'sex' btw
I mug children on scooters
I think youre talking about pickpocketing...
I would mug you just to demonstrate what a mug is but you're a green leaf and cant be attacked
Wtf?
I think i pickpocketed your mother Staff Edit : Harassment
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16541514&b=0&a=0&to=27027205 huh? I think he means mugging my guy ahaha.
Mentions: Street Mugging
Still time to ask staff to grave this post OP…
Street Mugging FORUM POSTING: What do you wish you earlier when you start mugging WRITING?
i'd mug you but the game wont let me.
When you make quiet friends with sam altman
You're allowed to say the word 'sex' btw
Are they French children?
ohh that was bad lil boy.yk.you will never mug me because i play safe.shame on you pity.
owww.pity on you because you will never.because im not grinding like you so you need to wait for another 2000 years
i know but my hand wont let me.
some bullshit coming out of your mouth
Whose multi is this?
whose multi what?