Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sym stock block

Started by boszak [3155705] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 238 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
boszak [3155705]

Hey my friends just looking see if I should hold on to my drug packs and sell them or open them up? I'm sure there's a thread about this but i don't wanna go through 20 pages? 😂  thank you in advance 

Beerstein [1322136]

It's 50/50 on vicodin/xanax so take the value of 10 vicodin+10 xanax and divide by 2. The packs need to be lower than that number to be worth it. Last I checked, they're just never low enough to be worth it.

 

I could show personal experience but that doesn't represent the hard math of large numbers, I'm at 47.24% with these packs in specific should be 50/50

Knirt [3033570]

I keep thinking that the law of large numbers would start to swing in my favor...

 

 

...  looks like Torns  trademark "soon".