Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arson Job Error?

Started by JackofCoins [3653607] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

JackofCoins [3653607]

I recently accepted the 'Shit Happens' job in Arson, where the contract text seems to imply that the job requires you to do between a certain amount of damage, but the only actual requirement is "less than 100% damage". This is weird, because the other special jobs in Arson so far have had difficult requirements, and I even have another job at the moment that's correctly coded to ask for between 20% and 40% damage.

 

Did the developers forget to include a lower boundary in terms of how much damage you have to deal? I managed to complete the contract with a single can of gasoline for 12% damage

 

sugarvalves [1963573] Committee Committee

The requirement is Max Damage 99%, so anything under this is acceptable. The original job did have a min and max, but I believe this was changed, while the text wasn't. I've amended the enquiry text so that it reflects the correct requirements.