Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Giveaway!!

Started by cherrynobyl_ [3125581] on in Fun & Games.

5 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
cherrynobyl_ [3125581]

Hey all! I'm giving away a Donator pack! All you have to do to enter is send 1 Xan and message me! I'll pull the winner in 72 hours from now. Second place gets a grenade box! 

Mr_Deputy [4061321]

Ha ha cherrynoble, that's a pretty good name Cherry-noble, get it guys? Cos it's kinda like he took the concept of a cherry right? Like the fruit and put it together with chernoble!

It's really quite genius... 

Yeah ok I'm going to go kill myself now