Closed
Done
Started by Blo0dyMary [4055468] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- PhoqueYou [3366164]
· 17 likes ·
Noob, genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, f**k the f**k off hey you’re the one who asked - __woodenickle__ [2263400]
· 9 likes ·
I downvote stupid posts, not because I don't like stupidity. just because someone has to gatekeep the VIP forums - Blo0dyMary [4055468]
· 7 likes ·
Honestly, that’s fair. If it cost points, I'd probably think twice before posting this... but since it's free, you're stuck with me for now. 😂
Noob, genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, f**k the f**k off
hey you’re the one who asked
10/10 toxicity. 😂 You definitely understood the assignment!
I downvote stupid posts, not because I don't like stupidity.
just because someone has to gatekeep the VIP forums
The circle of mystery! I can't even see if you're keeping the gate shut or not. 😂 Keeping me on my toes!
Yet ANOTHER day of preaching it should cost a small amount of points to create threads.
would deter noobs from doing this
Honestly, that’s fair. If it cost points, I'd probably think twice before posting this... but since it's free, you're stuck with me for now. 😂
ok chatgpt
you can tell from the final sentence
No prizes. No judgment. Just tell me how messed up you actually are. Upvoting the most creative villains.
chatgpt always does this, two no statements followed by a reclarification and an added statement
Post in Torn forums.
Lmao caught me I was trying to be polite because I didn't want to get bullied off the stage in my first five minutes Guess the human mask slipped😅
Here we bully AI slop not humans...Actually nvm, we bully those too, but AI slop is like 9/10 and humans 7/11
I like to recruit noobs and boost their confidence in ways that may result in spectacular disappointment
Dude you needed to use AI to write that sentence?
10 spoiled children wont be getting a 5090 for their birthday because of this post
i retal retals on me lol idc how many needles it takes
yk i always realized its easy to tell when chat gpt wrote something, but this is like the exact clarification, my eyes feel opened as i have ascended to chatgptzero level now.
think everyone should hear my opinion if i have one
When someone attacks me and stalmates me i attack and mug/hosp them just to flex
Downvote well intentioned threads like this one.
Like thousands of others, send annoying anonymous messages:
02:23:18 - 24/02/26 You anonymously sent $69 to Marry_Grim with the message: Marry_Grim, she is so dim