Is there any script that targets bazaar sellers? Been targeted few times now after bazaar sale and i see in stats that the buyer didnt buy mugg.
Anyone else having issue with this? I dont think its fair to use script for it. what do you think?
Started by Seelm [2822778] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Is there any script that targets bazaar sellers? Been targeted few times now after bazaar sale and i see in stats that the buyer didnt buy mugg.
Anyone else having issue with this? I dont think its fair to use script for it. what do you think?
I thought aquagloop quit
You're a bit late to the party bud
Not been targeted from it earlier. Guess i can shutdown all trading and just do nothing..
Yes try some wetsocks.
Or in trading. Still did profit while wetsock guys was there. And they did not ban all of them. But...
Devs are like yeah we ban few big names and we are fighting inflation lol
I think skill issue.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16539374&b=0&a=0
He has changed his name apperently
Mentions: Kingfisher/Aquagloop QUIT TORN [update: confirmed]
Well all the people who got temp fedded for using 1 are mostly back so it's probably them
Self hospitalize/ fly out. Have a page open to self hosp fast.
Can just get better at self hosping I suppose, and utilise ghost trades more
PTSD intensifies
Yes, this has been a well known mugging approach
muggers can pick out targets to track, generally people with large value in their bazaar, although you would want to ignore bazaars with fake-price items. you have a script that uses the API to pull data on the players you are watching, specifically what is the value of stuff in their bazaar, and you compare to the last time you checked to see if items have been sold from their bazaar. If so, the script uses API data to get their last action time. If that was not within the past minute and the player is not in the hospital, ping mugger on discord with attack link to the target, so two clicks and they are in the attack and a second later you are mugged.
If those scripters could open enough websockets to read the forums, they'd be real mad right now!
Oh it definitely happens. I've noticed they only look for certain items like xanax for instance. I put some Xanax up and was basically buy mugged right away other items not so much
They got me on armor and Firewalk Virus. :/