Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom HTML Buttons

Started by Crown_of_Thorns [3232880] on in Graphics.

9 replies · 161 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Crown_of_Thorns [3232880]

IN-FLIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking.

Today’s flight is proudly sponsored by

BUTTON UP

Offering a range of Commercial and Professional Services.
Reliable • Discreet • Competitive

Get Trading

Visit Bazaar Open Trade

If you’re happy with your trade, don’t forget to bump & upvote ⭐

Sample Title

Start typing your text naturally here.

Press Enter for spacing.

The box will grow vertically without repeating the GIF.

Mentions: Custom HTML Buttons

Crown_of_Thorns [3232880]

 Watch as the background fits your content!

Start typing your text naturally here. No need for flashy HTML skills!

The streets were quiet, but Torn City never really sleeps.

Neon lights flickered off rain-soaked pavement as I stepped out of the hospital, morphine still wearing thin. Ten minutes earlier I’d been face-down in the dirt, caught slipping during a chain. Rookie mistake.

My phone buzzed.

• Target online.

• Low life.

• Big wallet.

I smiled.

A quick stop at the faction armory. Grenade. First aid. Focus. The gym grind had paid off — stats sharp, timing sharper.

I tracked him to the docks. One clean hit. In and out. Wallet emptied. Bounty secured.

By the time he woke up in the hospital, I was already back in the shadows, depositing cash and watching the chain counter climb.

In Torn City, you either learn fast…

or you learn from the hospital bed.