looking for people to place low friendly bets (500k-2m) on chess games it will work on honor system but I'm true to my word but not afraid to spend well over 100m on revenge for anyone trying to skimp out on paying up. Pm me if interested, I'm a mid Elo so don't expect me to take up any challenges from high elo or GMs lol
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I am interested. Do you play in chess.com??
I am interested too wanna play?
I'm up for a chess game even though I'm sucks
Chess.com name TwiztidPuma, ELO ~1300 rapid ~600 bullet. I'm down to gamble at stakes up to 25mill a game.
Message or mail me info so we can set up times. This is for anyone interested btw.
Im a chess newbie, can we have fun game?