Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I cant find my wedding ring in the Items

Started by Nexaithe [4128800] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

Nexaithe [4128800]

Device: Xiaomi 22101320G Android: 14 App version: 2.3.18

 

Someone proposed to me but after marriage, I wasn't able to find the diamond ring. I looked into record of sold items (maybe i put it there in accident) but it's not there. I also checked my traded items. 

 

Is the wedding ring consumed on the marriage? Lol. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The wedding ring does not change hands. It remains with the person who proposed, we could probably change it so that the exact item changes ownership when the engagement is done. But then there would be an issue if the person who proposed got rid of the item before the engagement goes through. I will let Ched decide on this one.

 

Thanks!