Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Old timer in torn

Started by Skull_killa [2383717] on in General Discussion.

22 replies · 369 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Skull_killa [2383717]

Imagine me looking in forums to see anything worth for help me thriving and the from nothing I go there just click some radom

post start to see comments and then 

 

 

Posted on 22:09:45 - 27/06/14 (11 years ago)

Post link copied to clipboardCopy post link

Looking for a faction that's active... I'm not afraid of kicking some butt, and have been found to be pretty good at it. I'm very active as I am on torn multiple times throughout most days, and have managed to go from a level 1 to a level 9 in only 13 days... If you wanna know anything else about me, feel free to go check me out!

If interested or know a group that is, feel free to contact me. Thx ;-)

Daisy_Gatsby

Last edited by Daisy_Lynn on 22:10:49 - 27/06/14 (11 years ago)

 

 

 

11 years and still online damm what a crazy shittttt brooo I think that something that is awnsome 

Skull_killa [2383717]

Yeah I now and also my faction leader it’s 15 years older 

but I like got amaze when I saw the long time he made that comment 

like a freshman enter the college 

Elizabeth [2339829]

Mm close. Torn came out November 2004, Gmail came out April 2004 in Beta. If we're talking about full release, definitely. Gmail came iut of Beta in 2009