Hi all,
Is there anywhere we have collated all the information so far about Crime 14 - Impersonation? Or a rough release date etc
Thx
Started by DHew [2080190] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi all,
Is there anywhere we have collated all the information so far about Crime 14 - Impersonation? Or a rough release date etc
Thx
No info yet or release date.
Only info on it is in a news article IRL I believe, can't recall where.
According to https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16542299&b=0&a=0&to=27039227, the new crime could be released as soon as next Tue.
Mentions: When do YOU think the next crime will be released?
Can someone give me good armor for free I need it
If you read that thread, you would see that its a fake screenshot.
Do you expect people to read in a text-based game?
My bad, I missed that part where Cheesus admitted he posted a fake screenshot, lol.
Mentions: Can we get an eta on next crime?