Having an issue sorting out my monthly sub, every time I go to pay with Amazon I click monthly sub, go through the Amazonstuff, redirects back to torn for confirmation to buy 3 donator packs, I don't want 3 donator packs in want my monthly sub
monthly sub
Started by AussieLegacy [3720119] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Most-liked replies
also having same issue on pc, will be disappointed if i miss out on monthly gift
must have been sorted
Should be resolved now.
Thanks!