Every time I start a job I get points for that place and once I use them they're gone. Do they ever refresh ? How do I get more?
Job points
Started by idyllwild [4136126] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
You get job points every day at the same time you get paid. One job point per "rank" in the job (or if you move to a player owned company, one point per "star" the company has)
if i used job point and leave any problem?
No problem.. Job points are for your use. Use them to get the perk you want. If you leave without using job points you'll get the left behind points back when you join the same job again