Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

* Gain Threshold

Started by Pintsizedphysix [3850967] on in Company Discussion.

5 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pintsizedphysix [3850967]

I run an Adult Novelty company. I've tracked various metrics since I started the company, and found some pretty round numbers regarding lifetime revenue and star gain.

 

At $340,749 lifetime revenue, I hit first star. I cleared $250,000 at the same time, so I think $250,000-300,000 lifetime for first star is a safe estimate. $91,676 daily revenue at the time of star gain.

At $10,074,271 lifetime revenue, I hit my second star. Clearly, 10mil lifetime revenue is the gate for the second star. $458,677 daily revenue at time of star gain.

At $20,086,734 lifetime revenue, I hit my third star. 20mil lifetime revenue for the third star. $519,506 daily revenue at time of star gain.

At $31,139,473 lifetime revenue, hit fourth star. 30mil lifetime revenue for fourth star. $477,720 daily revenue at time of star gain.

I hope this information is useful. I'll add to this post as I grow.


EDITS: See above

Brother [2590792]

It requires both weekly income and lifetime sales cap to be reached.

 

His info is *kinda* useless since the first 4-5 stars are gained without ever being capped even if your company is half functional.

 

To get accurate numbers, you need to be capped and outperforming other companies in your same star, and preferably the next star, so that you record the lifetime sales whenever you unlock the next star.

J-ROC [2221289]

Ahhh ok, thanks for clarifying. I wasn't 100% sure on it, just seemed to fit the part. Granted I bought my company already established.

Thanks for the info Brother

Blazeon [2856659]

The first star is always guaranteed if the company already make sales.

Even you only sell at $10k, you still get the 1st star.

 

10* need lifetime sales around 600m. (Also need the weekly sales)