Hey everyone! I’m hosting a money raffle to start building trust within the Torn City community and give everyone a fair shot at some fun winnings. Here are the details:
Entry Cost: 100 Torn City cash per spot
Max Spots per Player: 20 spots (thats a total max of 2,000 cash per person and anything snt over this amount will be refunded right away)
Raffle Duration: The raffle will stay open for 24 hours from now
Drawing: Once the 24 hours are up, I’ll come back and do the spin live for full transparency
Logs: I’ll post all payment logs and entries publicly so everyone can see the full list of participants before the spin
Best of luck to everyone, and I’ll see you all at the spin tomorrow!
Entries
You were sent $100 from Galenbjorn with the message: For raffle entry
You were sent $100 from CoolB33 with the message: Raffle
You were sent $1,600 from Dinglebear.
You were sent $100 from Milette with the message: for raffle entry !
You were sent $100 from Mercules with the message: Raffle
You were sent $2,000 from Funky0 with the message: Raffle
CONGRATS CoolB33 for winning 4.2k
Mentions: CoolB33 [4139068] · Dinglebear [3792163] · Funky0 [3921686] · Galenbjorn [4140488] · Mercules [4141355] · Milette [4140464]