Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graved

Started by Zufiyy [3872638] on in Fun & Games.

36 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

davori [4131122] ×1 Togoshi [4143663] ×1

Zufiyy [3872638]

So, I think I have start my trading era with my own stupidity. I forgot to change the list of items that I buy in TE.

 

🤣🫸So end up, there is person that trade 5 Large Suitcase to me and I feel bad to not buy it from them so yeah.

 

So as I have that large suitcase (actually this is first time I have it)

 

I would like to give two of it away to others especially newbie that maybe will start travel and not have it yeah. So you can get it for free, but just for two of you

 

Will give it away to random at

 3rd March 2026 at 2330 TCT

KiwiMinerva [4017028]

Would like to pay the good deed forward (if you pick me for one, I’ll gift it to someone else(I have quite a few newbies in my faction& I’ll supply proof I’ve gifted it forward :) ) just wanna help out my faction mates :) 

Kitamitsu [4100267]

Hello, i dont know what to say but I love this game so far up until the point that every single minute i'll check if there is any update/something to do. But im not lucky as im broke haha. Im almost at lvl15 and i really need that bag ^^. Hopefully I get picked!