Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notifications not working

Started by Chi-Cheemaun [3222877] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Chi-Cheemaun [3222877]

After most recent patch release my phone stopped receiving notifications. I checked in app and back end settings on my device and both indicate that notifications are on. I updated the app to the most current version and that did not fix the error either. 

 

Device: samsung SM-S908W Android: 16 App version: 2.3.19

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you try restarting the app and see if it resolves the issue? You need to clear the app from the recent apps of your phone.

Chi-Cheemaun [3222877]

I tried this and it didn't fix the notification issue. 

 

I also cleared the cache in game and in my phones settings.

 

Issue still persists