Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trading up!

Started by Teutatez [3843328] on in Trading Post.

3 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Teutatez [3843328]

Hey Everyone!

 

I wanted to do something fun given the massive amount of dirty bombs going off. I'm sure there are still decent people out there that will help me with this fun activity I have for my faction! What I'm trying to do is trade up! I'm currently tasking my players to start with a small first aid kit and moving up! We are trying to how high we can get. It's not a get rich quick scheme by any chance and it may take a year but it's something fun to try.

 

If any traders out there are willing to help, I would appreciate it!

SirIcyDragon [3407522]

I will give you a xanax for whoever in your faction brings me their small first aid kit first 

 

 

Update: Deal sealed