Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DP giveaway

Started by Elizabeth [2339829] on in Fun & Games.

13 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Elizabeth [2339829]

Ladies, gentlemen, and everyone else, happy new year (a little late)!

 

You read that correctly, this is a Drug Pack giveaway! I have 50, count em, 50 drug packs to get rid of. In my 6 and a half years of Torn, I've only ever opened a grand total of 2 drug packs, and both were Xanax. Ever since, I've never opened another, wanting to preserve my perfect streak. But I have the SYM BB anyways (it was a gift from a very good friend). I have no interest in using them and selling them is way too complicated.

 

Here's the deets.

Entry: Send me 1 LSD with a joke on the message.

Winner: Best joke rated on a scale of "exhaled through the nose" to "I continue to laugh at it when it pops into my head"

Entries end on March 6th, 2026 at 00:00:00 TCT

N1ckylee [4020684]

Sent lsd good luck everyone.

 

I downloaded Torn for a “casual game.”
Now I’m scheduling crimes more responsibly than my real-life appointments.
If I put this much effort into a job, I’d own the company

KingZayn [4069130]

Entry! I will send the lsd after when I get back to TC. 

 

Adult in the room: "how do you wind a DVD forward?

" Kid in the room: "what's a DVD?"

 

Dang, realizing there are kids who does not know what DVD today ... I am ancient.

When I told my nephew, that I use to carry boxes of 1.44MB disk, just to copy my homework from school computer to home computer .. "Uncle, you're so weird. Why did not you use your Cloud or send your homework with email?"  yeahh...... 

Drofereh [3743508]

What does a gay male and a ambulance have in common? They both go WEEEWOOOO when someone enters the back door!!!

 

LSD sent!!!!