Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking Faction do join

Started by Faelina [4134637] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Faelina [4134637]

Looking for Active Faction – Daily Player Ready to Grind

Stats:

Strength: 170.07 💪

Speed: 35.90 ⚡

Dexterity: 31.59 🎯

Defense: 35.31 🛡

Strong main, working on balance. I log in daily, grind hard, and don’t disappear after 3 days like a ghost account.

About me:

I’m a slightly unhinged, heavy-grind monkey with a stubborn mindset and zero fear of long wars. If there’s a chain – I’m there. If there’s drama – I bring popcorn, not problems. Loyal to my faction, allergic to inactivity.

Looking for:

Active faction

Regular chains/wars

No basement dictatorship vibes

Team that actually communicates

If you need a strong arm with personality and daily activity – hit me up.