Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scammed for $1b

Started by Rob93 [1708772] on in General Discussion.

22 replies · 1.4k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Rob93 [1708772]

Basically the title

 

 

A long time coming. Only really took a break form scamming constantly to get 100 CS in Arson. Since then, every scam from tax upwards when I could. I wanted to hit a billion since stopping for Arson (720m or so). Anyone else going for some stupid crime achievement/stat? I feel like it's the best way to stay interested in crimes until a new one comes along!

 

I would offer dividends, but why trust a scammer!

 

Knirt [3033570]

Nice.  Better than me and I have more emails. 

 

I do other crimes at the same time though and only send 1 spam a day.  Want to finish cracking 10k and had a bunch saved up when I did arson.  Now I do a couple arson and the big cracking using extra nerve to scam.  I started busting too..and bodies. 

 

Scamming is gaining fast on cracking as highest earner even if my focus is divided. 

 

If they keep slow playing crimes like they are I see scamming as best crime for money just with a large upfront nerve investment. 

Woogleen [2808960]

21:30:24 - 04/03/26 You placed 1x $69 bounties on Rob93 for a cost of $104 : scammed 1b!

Doing my part to keep people aware of this dirty scammer!